The 2023 Brownsburg Farmers Market, presented by IU Health West Hospital, returns Thursday, June 1 and will run from 4-7 PM each Thursday through August 31 at the Brownsburg Town Hall Green (61 N. Green St.). Enjoy fresh produce, flowers, honey, jam, bread, and so much more!
Special Farmers Market Dates:
- June 1 - Artisan night / Brownsburg Art Show - presented by the Hendricks County Arts Council
- June 8 - Strawberry Festival - presented by Kiwanis Club
- June 15 - Chamber Night - presented by the Brownsburg Chamber of Commerce
- June 22 - Community Health Night
- June 29 - Summer Soundtracks
- July 13 - Kid Biz Market Night
- July 20 - Market Tails
- July 27 - Summer Soundtracks
- August 10 - Corn Roast
- August 17 - Non-Profit Night
- August 24 - Big Go!
- August 31 - Summer Soundtracks
Become a Brownsburg Farmers Market Vendor
The Brownsburg Farmers Market is proud to support small businesses, local growers, producers, and artisans in Brownsburg and Central Indiana. We strive to create a unique marketplace with a wide variety of the locally-produced products available.
Thank you for choosing to join the Brownsburg Farmers Market. Full season vendor applications must be received by May 4 to qualify. Weekly vendor applications must provide at least 14 days from the expected first attendance date.
The vendor must be a grower, producer, or baker. No resale items will be permitted. This market is currently not accepting applications from direct sellers/resellers. We are a grower-producer market only.
Interested in serving food at our next event? Apply online through our Food Truck Interest Form.